CrossFit Level 1 Seminar
The Level 1 Certificate Course is an introduction to CrossFit's methodology and foundational movements. The course includes classroom instruction on these topics, as well as hands-on small-group training for the movements. These group sessions are conducted under low intensity with a focus on improving mechanics.
Students’ movements are observed and corrected, and they engage in dialogue concerning effective coaching techniques.
Large group CrossFit workouts are conducted as an example of bridging the gap from theory to practice. These workouts provide examples of how to:
- Conduct a class.
- Hold a standard of effective technique at high intensity.
- Achieve relative high levels of intensity for each individual.
- Scale for any ability level.
The Level 1 provides introductory education on the fundamental principles and movements of CrossFit. It is structured to meet two goals:
1) Provide attendees with the knowledge to better use CrossFit methods for themselves; and
2) Provide attendees with an initial and foundational education to begin training others using CrossFit.
For More Details visit. https://training.crossfit.com/level-one
Liked what you see? Share it with your friends!